Caseload Standards RFP
The New York State Office of Indigent Legal Services (ILS) is requesting proposals from qualified vendors to assist ILS in determining the appropriate numerical caseload/workload standards for criminal cases for providers of mandated legal representation in Onondaga, Ontario, Schuyler, Suffolk and Washington counties.
The RFP also outlines the terms and conditions, and all applicable information required for submission of a proposal. Proposers should pay strict attention to the proposal submission deadline to prevent disqualification. To ensure compliance with these requirements and to prevent possible disqualification, Proposers should follow the format and instructions contained in this document. All inquiries regarding this document should be made in writing to QA@ils.ny.gov.
The schedule for this procurement is as follows:
• February 11, 2016: Issuance of Request for Proposals
• February 18, 2016 no later than 6:00 PM ET: Bidder Inquiries Due
• On or about February 25, 2016: ILS’s Response to Bidder Inquiries
• March 4, 2016, no later than 6:00 PM ET: Proposal Submission Deadline
• March – April: Proposal Evaluation and Selection
• On or about May 1, 2016: Anticipated Contract Start Date
For more information on this proposal, follow the links below:
All questions regarding this RFP should be directed via email to QA@ils.ny.gov.
Designated contacts for this procurement:
• Karen Jackuback (primary)
• Joe Wierschem (secondary)